Community Member

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @KenyonCarlson ...

Finding your "Modules" course navigation button is quite easy.  However, depending on if you are an instructor or a student, you may or may not see it (though most instructors, I would think, choose to make the "Modules" course navigation button visible).

If you are an instructor, your "Modules" course navigation button may or may not have a crossed-out eye icon next to it.  If there is that icon, it means that:

1. The button is hidden from your students (see How do I manage Course Navigation links?)
  2. You don't have any modules published yet in your course (see How do I publish or unpublish a module as an instructor?)

If you are a student and do not see the "Modules" course navigation button in your course, then that means your instructor has not made that menu item visible to you and your classmates.  Normally, this is a main way that instructors choose to make their course content available to students, but there may be a reason your instructor has chosen not to do that.  If you are not seeing the "Modules" course navigation button, please reach out to your instructor to see if he/she will be making this menu item visible in your course.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck as you have these conversations.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes