I need to access my courses in the past 5 years, I am still a student at the same university

Jump to solution
nakrami
Community Member

I have been added to courses as a TA, instructor, and student over the past five years. 
I was always able to access all my courses and material online. However, as of now (Aug 2022), I can only see the courses I took after 2021. 

I am still a student enrolled at the same university and same program, and I have never received a notice that I would lose access to the courses and their material --For which I PAID considerable tuition.
While I am quite familiar with how canvas works, I cannot figure out why this is the case.

I read similar questions on FAQ. It's not feasible for me to contact +30 instructors and ask them to add me back to their courses' canvas page I once was enrolled in. Even if I did, they might not even remember me at this point.

Who should I contact for this to be fixed permanently or temporarily? Could you please share your or the related person's contact info?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @nakrami ...

For this type of question, I would highly recommend that you reach out to the folks at UC Davis.  For example, connect with their Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning department.  They would (hopefully) be able to help answer this question for you about getting access to your past courses.  I took a glance at the UC Davis website, and I found this page:

Canvas Help | Canvas Help (ucdavis.edu)

Hopefully there will be some contact information there that will be of help to you...specifically under the heading "UC Davis Canvas Help".

Best of luck to you as you have those conversations with folks at your school!

View solution in original post

0 Likes