Instructor viewing student's grades across all courses

Jump to solution
ebpteacher
Community Novice

Is there a way to pull a report of students' grades across multiple classes? I am an instructor and have students who are in multiple classes with me and would love to be able to pull a report of their grades across all of the classes I am teaching them in, but have not been able to find a way to do that. Is that possible and if so, is there any guidance on how to do that? Thank you for any information! 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
katiehamilton
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @ebpteacher !

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community!

I understand that you would like to be able to pull a report that shows the grades for an individual student in multiple courses you're teaching. Unfortunately, this is not a possibility for teachers at this time.

Admins can run a report called the "Grade Export" report which shows the final grade results for all the students in a selected term. The information generated in the report can then be narrowed down to specific students. However, your course has to be associated with a term for this report to be effective. 

If this is something you would like to explore further, please reach out to Canvas Support to submit the request to your institution's Admin.

View solution in original post

0 Likes