Keyboard shortcut for editing Canvas pages

Jump to solution
ManajitC
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been using Canvas for a while now to create and deliver lectures for a module. I extensively use Canvas pages to create new content. However, I have seen when the pages are long (say over 2-3000 words), I have to scroll up to the top of the page to enter into 'Edit' mode by clicking the Edit button and then scroll down to the particular section in the page I want to edit. 

I was wondering if anyone was aware of any keyboard shortcut (Windows) to open the current page in edit mode without having to scroll incessantly?

Thanks a bunch!

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution
ManajitC
Community Member
Author

Thanks @Chris_Hofer, as I mentioned in my reply to @jnine98, undergrads at our institute are provided with (high-end) laptops. So, I would not expect them to scroll on their phones for teaching material. As I mentioned earlier, there is a particular reason for the pages I create to be long-ish since I prefer to teach by example and if you have ever put programming snippets in your page, you'll see how quickly they take up space. 

I suppose there is no shortcut at this point, which is what I wanted to verify, but thank you for your help. 🙂

View solution in original post