Lockdown Browser

Jump to solution
ljohnson18
Community Novice

My district did not renew LockDown Browser. However, all of my tests still have the requirement of Lockdown Browser saved in the settings. I can not access LockDown anymore to removed the requirement. I get a message to contact administration who have no idea what to do. I can not use any of my assessments until I can resolve this. Please help! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @ljohnson18 

Thank you for contacting the Canvas Community. We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with Lockdown Browser. If the quizzes, still require them we need the Lockdown Browser tab to remove them. Go to course  settings, navigation - do you see Lockdown  Browser here  anywhere? If so click the three dots - enable and save. Then click on the tab in course navigation on the left - go to the quizzes and disable the requirement. If none of that is an issue, you can also try going to the quizzes tab - clicking  the three dots on the right for it and "duplicating" the quiz. If that still doesn't work, then you'll need to speak with the school directly to remove the requirement from these quizzes. Hopefully this helps! 

View solution in original post