Looking for some help or advice. Making canvas art to sell

Jump to solution
chinyu
Community Member

Hey there. I am looking for some advice/help. My goal is to take the drawing I make and get those printed on a canvas. Sell the canvas for others to paint in. Like the canvas painting kits you see at stores. I am not sure where to start. I have a laptop and drawing tablet. Do I need to put the sketches on a computer program to than be printed in a canvas? Is there a way to achieve that with out a computer program? What sites or 0laces are good spots to sell? Any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@chinyu ...

Hello.  I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  The Canvas LMS (Learning Management System) is an online software where instructors can load course curriculum/content so that students can take courses online using things like discussion topics, quizzes, assignments, and a Gradebook.

Your question about canvas and art doesn't sound related to anything in Canvas.  You might try other avenues for your art project.  Good luck!

View solution in original post