Microsoft Teams in canvas

Jump to solution
BanyaDatta
Community Member

I am trying to find Microsoft Teams in canvas so i can see which groups i am assigned into but i cannot find it. my professor said this "Go to your Microsoft Teams page for your team" but i cannot find it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
nwilson7
Community Champion

@BanyaDatta If your instructor has connected Canvas and Teams, you should see a "Microsoft Teams classes" button in the left-side course menu.  If they are not using Teams directly with Canvas, you can log into https://teams.microsoft.com with your school credentials and that should show all the teams you are part of.  The link will work regardless of it being connected to Canvas as Canvas just provides a link to the Team.

If you still run into issues, it might be best to reach out to the instructor directly to see how they may have set things up (or think they set things up).

Hope this helps!

-Nick 

View solution in original post

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @BanyaDatta ...

To piggy-back on what @nwilson7 said, you might want to have your school's Canvas administrator take a look at Partner Listing: Microsoft Education - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com) because it has some information on Teams classes and Teams meetings LTIs that are available to be integrated with Canvas.  I believe these are the newer interfaces for Teams compared to this integration: Microsoft Teams Meetings in Canvas - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com).  Hope this will help a bit.

View solution in original post