Missing Courses

Jump to solution
246236MyCa
Community Novice

I am missing two courses from my canvas. Pathology and Medical Microbiology. I did sign the pass/fail contract but now I can’t see or do my assignments. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @246236MyCa ...

Sorry to read that you are missing some of your courses.  Unfortunately, folks here in the Canvas Community cannot help you with enrollment issues like this because we do not have access to Harlingen Consolidated Independent School District's Canvas environment or your Canvas course(s).  I would highly recommend that you reach out to their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department to see if you can figure out why you are not yet seeing these courses when you log in to Canvas.

Also, just to make sure, when you are logged in to Canvas, click on your "Courses" icon on the left-hand side of the screen, and then choose "All Courses".  If you do not see your courses listed on the "All Courses" screen, then you'll definitely want to reach out to folks at your school to get this resolved.  How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

Good luck to you as you have conversations with staff at your school.  Let Community members know if there is anything else we can do to help...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes