Modules within course not visible to students

Jump to solution
JessicaSpahr1
Community Member

Hi Community! I am hoping to get some guidance. We have created/published a new course for our organization's students and added the students to the course. However, upon clicking the link  in the invitation email to access/begin the course, no modules are visible. Did we miss something when we published the course? Thank you for any help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@JessicaSpahr1 ...

When you view the course using the Test Student (Student View) role, are you able to see the "Modules" course navigation menu on the left side of your screen?  How do I view a course as a test student using Student View?

When you are logged into the course as an instructor or admin, does the "Modules" course navigation menu on the left side of your screen have a crossed-out eye icon next to it?  If so, one of two things might be going on:

Hopefully these Guides will help so you can do some troubleshooting on your end.  Please keep us posted either way...thanks!

View solution in original post

Thank you so much Chris! There was a crossed out eye icon and we have resolved our issue! Again, I appreciate your response!

View solution in original post