New Quizzes Results do not match the Speed Grader or Mark book

Jump to solution
vannal
Community Member

Hi,

I am using autograded quizzes that students are able to retake until they get 100%. I have some students that have retaken the quiz, and are now on 100%.

However, the final result does not match the score they received - even in the Speed Grader. I have checked the quiz Settings and can confirm it is set to keep the Highest score.

I know I can manually change their grades, but it is frustrating that these results are incorrectly carried over. Any ideas on how I can solve this?

Kind Regards

Alex van Nunen - Teacher

0 Likes
1 Solution

@vannal 

Thank you for clarifying about the grade and confirming that it wasn't in progress.  I know in the past there were sometimes issues with grades loading over, but I thought that issue was fully resolved.  When I tested in my own course, I did see grades updating with multiple attempts, but there may be some other issue going on.  The only time I got a different score was when I had something other than "Highest" set for the score. 

Since you said you already confirmed it is set to "Highest", I would recommend contacting the Canvas admin/tech support at your school and/or Canvas Support with this issue so they can investigate it further.  They would have more direct access to be able to work through additional troubleshooting with you on this.

View solution in original post