New to LMS systems basic questions please help

Jump to solution
BlairPomahac
Community Member

Greetings,

I'm new to the instructure program and LMS as a whole.

Is there a basic beginners course somewhere?

I'm trying to create a list of true or false questions but i can not figure out how to do them as a group.

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @BlairPomahac,

You can check the Instructor videos area, where there is a Canvas overview, and some overviews for specific areas of Canvas as well.  Since you mention true/false questions, you'll likely be using the Quizzes area of Canvas for that, so I'd recommend that video as well.  You may discover Canvas has two different quizzing engines (classic and new) available, but which specific one you'll have access to depends on how your school/institution set things up.  You'll likely want to check with your local Canvas team (usually in the eLearning / IT / Digital Education areas) to determine what they have made available.

Hope this helps a bit!

-Chris

View solution in original post

knoxd
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello and welcome to the Instructure family!  One of the resources I love most in the community is the instructor space - there are a lot of great resources here including step-by-step how-tos on all the important topics.  Check out this link: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Instructor/ct-p/canvas_instructor  to see instructor resources, but I think you'll find the "Instructor Guides" the most helpful of all.  You will see both Quizzes and New Quizzes in the list of topics, so it will be important to know which of these you are using.  Best of luck and keep reaching out to the community.  There are some pretty amazing minds here!

View solution in original post

0 Likes