Online Textbook - Access Code

Jump to solution
DeletedUser
Not applicable

Just wondering if anybody knows how i Register/access my online textbook? I purchased it and have the access code , just not really sure what is next as i dont see it posted anywhere on my canvas. 

0 Likes
2 Solutions
SubashParajuli
Community Explorer

Hi MandyM1,
I think that depends upon the Publisher. There are various  LTIs available for textbook integration in Canvas. If you know the publisher, you just have to find the compatible LTI to be added to your Canvas account.
Check it out here: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/What-are-External-Apps-LTI-Tools/ta-p/57

View solution in original post

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @DeletedUser ...

I would highly suggest that you reach out to your instructor for the course about this question.  Unfortunately, folks here in the Canvas Community don't have access to Mohawk College's Canvas environment or your course(s).  You can contact your instructor by following the steps in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  Also, I know that this page is meant more for the faculty at Mohawk College, but I found a page for their Centre for Teaching & Learning, and it may have some contact information for you to use in the event that you're unable to get in touch with your instructor.  Centre for Teaching & Learning | Mohawk College

I hope this will help in some way.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes