Open SCORM packages in a new window

Jump to solution
DanielaFlower
Community Member

Hi!

I created SCORM content with Articulate Rise 360. After exporting it as a SCROM zip file I imported it to Canvas as a page. Works fine!

The content is now shown on the Canvas page but I need it to open in an new window. I don't want it to load on the page. It should open as a new tab. 

Is there a way to do it?? I used ScormCloud as a liaison and it works but I would really prefer hosting the content in directly in Canvas.

Thx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
NicoletteStaley
Community Team
Community Team

@DanielaFlower You may be able to designate the option for the content to open in a new window/tab within the settings of the SCORM content itself before importing it to Canvas (which might be the easiest solution), but you may also be able to achieve this by using the URL to the SCORM content that is generated after it is imported to Canvas and then adding the link to either the modules (with the option to open in a new tab) or as an external link in a page with the same option.   More on how to access  the link to the content see How do we adjust the iframe width for SCORM?  

View solution in original post

0 Likes