Outcomes

Jump to solution
wilmcs6
Community Member

Hi! I am trying to use outcomes for the first time. 

I created all of my outcomes. Then, made a question bank and aligned my outcomes within the question bank. However, when I click on each outcome to view aligned artifacts, there are no artifacts there.

I have deleted and realigned the outcomes within my question bank and this doesn't help. 

I am unable to see any results in the Learning Mastery Gradebook because of this.

Please let me know what I am missing... I have read the Canvas guides but can't figure out exactly where I am going wrong!

0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @wilmcs6 

As mentioned by @nwilson7 it may have depended on the type of quiz you are using. However, if you are using classic your outcomes should be displaying correctly. It sounds like you going through the proper steps in order to set it up but just for good measure here is the Canvas guide:

How do I use the Learning Mastery Gradebook to vie... - Instructure Community

Are you using a rubric within the assignment? If you are, that could also be the issue. Rubrics have an option for “Don’t post Outcomes results to Learning Mastery Gradebook” The learning mastery is aligned to the outcome. If you are using a rubric to grade the assignment you'll have to grade the assignment using the rubric that is aligned to the outcome first. 

Because of the complexity of the issue, and the multiple factors that can change the outcome or solution, it would be best if you contacted Canvas Support directly to pinpoint the source of the issue and provide a resolution:

How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community  

View solution in original post

0 Likes