Problem with Contact Methods

Jump to solution
SophieH1
Community Member

Hi,

A few months ago I changed my school email address from *email removed*  to*email removed*   and it was my default contact method for Canvas notifications. Now, it is marked as a bounced contact method and I am unable to re-send confirmation. I also cannot change the default address to a different email, when I hover over the other 2 confirmed email addresses, I do not see a faint star icon. I will attach screenshots showing this. I don't think there's much I can do anything so please fix this!

Much appreciated,
Sophie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @SophieH1 

It would be best if you contact Canvas Support directly and they can definitely fix the bounced email count. It happens rarely for users who have been in Canvas a long time and essentially "max out" the amount of notifications they've received. Canvas just needs to reset it and you'll be good to go. You can contact them following this method:

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767 

View solution in original post

SophieH1
Community Member
Author

Hi greydon,
Thanks for the answer. I don't have the Help button on my University's Canvas so I ended up emailing info@instructure.com who referred me to support@instructure.com and they fixed it! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes