Problems Acccessing the "Assignments" link in Course Navigation

Jump to solution
GabrielaPocasan
Community Novice

I was looking at the instructions on how to submit peer reviews for the tailored resume assignment and I am having problems finding the link for "Assignments." This link does not show up when I click on the dashboard link nor on the navigation bar under Modules.

I do not know how to access this link and therefore have not been able to provide a peer review or reviews on the assignment.

Is there another way that students can access the "Assignments" link on the course webpage?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @GabrielaPocasan ...

While the great majority of Canvas Community members here do not have access to your course or your assignment, it does sound like your instructor has intentionally hidden the "Assignments" course navigation menu from you and your classmates. Since we cannot see your course, if you go to your "Modules" page within the course, do you see that tailored resume assignment? Your instructor may have it listed there. Often times, instructors will hide parts of the course navigation from students in order to direct them to the "Modules" screen ... the place where the instructor has organized all course content including assignments, discussion topics, content pages, quizzes, etc. Ultimately, if you are not able to find that specific assignment in your course, I would highly recommend that you contact your instructor directly to let him/her know that you cannot access what you need. Your instructor should be able to let you know how he/she has the course set up and where to access the assignment.

I hope this will be of some help to you. Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post