debbie_ellis
Community Participant

QR Code Attendance for Canvas?

Jump to solution

Is there a QR code attendance tracker that integrates into Canvas? Someone has said there is, but if it exists I can't find it. The only two attendance trackers I know of that integrates with Canvas are A+ Attendance and Qwickly Attendance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Debbie,

I know that the University of Central Florida was at one point working on a QR code attendance tracker.  I remember seeing a demo video of it once but don't know if it was ever completed or set up to be available to anyone beyond UCF.   @rseilham ‌ - is there anything you can share about this (cause I want to know too)?

Rick

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Debbie,

I know that the University of Central Florida was at one point working on a QR code attendance tracker.  I remember seeing a demo video of it once but don't know if it was ever completed or set up to be available to anyone beyond UCF.   @rseilham ‌ - is there anything you can share about this (cause I want to know too)?

Rick

0 Kudos

That is true, we have a tool at UCF that we developed called UCF Here. Unfortunately, it's not available outside of UCF at this point. Qwickly is the best solution I've seen that integrates with Canvas. That doesn't mean there are others, and I don't know of any free options. 

0 Kudos