Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregoryBeyrer
Community Coach
Community Coach

RCE button for buttons?

Jump to solution

We noticed a new button in the Rich Content Editor toolbar that promises to add buttons and icons. But nothing appears to change in the RCE. Is there a new feature coming to the RCE?

https://youtu.be/RX4KFuo79j8

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Sharp eye, @GregoryBeyrer . We suggest you watch for updates to the Q4 Roadmap.

😉😉😉😉😉

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Sharp eye, @GregoryBeyrer . We suggest you watch for updates to the Q4 Roadmap.

😉😉😉😉😉

Ooh, I'm excited. I hope that items created with the tool will be checked for contrast as part of the RCE Accessibility Checker.

IvyShi

I'm new using this forums on the community.canvaslms.com
But I clic on the "Solved! Go to solution" link and don't happen anything =(

Can you please give the exact url where I can find more information about this new function on RCE? I have the same trouble that Gregory explains,

There isn't a link to click, @IvyShi . If you'd like, you can subscribe to the Product Roadmap to keep informed of updates when they come.

acohen11
Community Member

Noticed this also, but it disappeared while I was trying to get it to work as shown in the video. A beautiful sneek peek. Thanks Instructure!

c_murphy
Community Member

This will be a great development. Hopefully the Canvas CSS button styles will be extended as well! We used to use images as buttons on our templates but these are not accessible.

Hi,

I checked Q4 and there's nothing in there about the RCE. Is this feature still coming in Q4, or will it be later?

Thanks!

Katie