Re: Canvas Invitation

Jump to solution
jos2242460
Community Member

Gm,

I do not have any courses showing in canvas? I just checked again & still nothing showing. Is there something new we are to do 1st? I double checked & I'm currently enrolled in all 4 classes. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

JJ

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @jos2242460 ...

I took the liberty of moving your question to a topic of its own because where you had posted wasn't exactly the same kind of topic question...so I hope that this is ok with you.

To answer your question, though... unfortunately, this is a question that you're going to need to consult with folks at your school about.  Canvas Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or any of your courses, so it would be hard for us to help get you enrolled since we also do not have access to your school's SIS (Student Information System).  I can offer some general advice, though.  First, please check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen.

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

Do you see your courses listed on that screen?  If so, your courses may not be published yet.  Instructors are responsible for publishing their courses...generally on or near the official course start date.  If your courses are not listed on the "All Courses" screen, then you'll want to contact your school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team.  They should be able to help you out with this question.  I found this page on the Maricopa Community Colleges' website that has some contact information for you that might help:

Canvas | Maricopa Community Colleges

Hopefully you'll be able to get in touch with folks from Maricopa soon.  Good luck to you this semester! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes