Recording with Big Blue Button

Jump to solution
harwellm
Community Member

Where do the recordings go when recording a conference with Big Blue Button? Everything I have seen says the recording should show up under Concluded Conferences (beneath the title of the conference) but they aren't there...even days later. Any advice about where the recordings would go? 

2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @harwellm ...

I *think* you are correct, but I'm not sure why recordings wouldn't show up soon after you have ended your session (though it may take up to 24 hours???).  Let's see if  @ffdixon ‌ can help shed some light on this situation for you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
erinhmcmillan
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi, Melanie and Leslie,

Fred mentioned that there's a way to contact BBB for help, but as I didn't see it very clearly in our Web Conferencing Resources document, I figured others couldn't, either! That page now includes its own link about how to get help with recordings—sounds like you are both over the 24-hour timeframe, so I'd recommend reaching out. To save you an extra click, the new link in the conferencing document links out to How long until my recording is available for viewing? – Blindside Networks Customer Support Portal. Send an email and the information described within that page, and the BBB team will do their best to help you out!

Thanks,

Erin

View solution in original post