Speedgrader in New Quizzes forces endless scrolling

Jump to solution
kstubbs1
Community Explorer

While grading in the New Quizzes speedgrader, there is no link to advance to particular questions that require grading. Instead I must scroll through each assessment to find them. Classic Quizzes had a "grade by question" feature that was a real time-saver. This missing feature in the new application makes it very time-consuming to score tests, and it is frankly a little hard on the eyes to scroll constantly. When is this problem scheduled to be amended? It's becoming a bit of deal-breaker.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @kstubbs1 ...

While this isn't a direct solution to your question, I did find an existing Feature Idea that someone has submitted which seems to align with what you'd like to see in New Quizzes: Add Grade by Question Feature in New Quizzes - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com).  Please review this Feature Idea.  If you agree with it, I would encourage you to add your own feedback as to why this is important to you...as well as give it a star rating.  More info about this here:

How do idea conversations work in the Instructure Community?

I know this isn't the solution you might have been looking for, but I hope it helps to answer your question.

View solution in original post