Student App Video does not show Modules

Jump to solution
amassals
Community Member

I've had students using their phones for the Canvas course and they didn't even know a MODULES existed! The video for students on using the App does not reference the Modules link. It's the most important learning link. How can we help students to find this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @amassals ...

If you would like to make suggestions for improvements to any of the written or video documentation, you can do that by filling out a short form.  For example, on this page, Canvas Student App - Instructure Community - 384213 (canvaslms.com), at the bottom you'll find a blue "Leave Feedback" button.  This will display a form you can fill out for that specific document where you can leave feedback for the Canvas Documentation Team.  It's my understanding that video tutorials take more time to put together rather than individual written documentation, but you can still leave your feedback, and the Documentation Team will take your suggestions into consideration for improvements.

I am not sure if this completely answers your question, but I wanted to provide you with this information just in case.

View solution in original post