Can I get help being removed from a course?

Jump to solution
JASONV
Community Member

Early in the school year I was enrolled in a course that I ended up dropping to take online. Ever since, I have been stuck in this class' ecampus course and have been getting notifications for it's coursework and assignments. I spoke to the teacher in real life and they refuse to remove me because it would be "unfair" to all of the other kids who dropped the class and are stuck in the course. (????) Can someone please help me? It's been over five months and I'm constantly being spammed with assignments that don't even apply to me.

Labels (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @JASONV ...

Unfortunately, none of us here in the Canvas Community can help you get dropped from your course.  We do not have access to Seminole County Public Schools' Canvas environment or any of your courses.  However, if you have not done so yet, I would recommend that you recommend reaching out to their Canvas administrators or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team.  They would be the best ones to help you with this situation.  Explain to them what you've explained here, and hopefully they'll be willing to remove you from that course in Canvas.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post