Student that can not see her grades

Jump to solution
kmather
Community Explorer

Good morning,

I have one student in  course that for the past week, has not been able to see her grades. Before that time she was able to see them. The other students in the class are not having the same problem and she has been handing her assignments in, I just checked. Suggestions?

Also, is there a way I can see her dashboard in particular, it might help if I could see what she sees.

THank you,

Kathy

0 Likes
2 Solutions
SimoneS
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello @kmather ,

To answer your second question, there is no way for you to see what the student is seeing when interacting in the course. As for why she can't see her grades, it would be helpful to know the steps she is taking that leads her to believe she can't view them. Outside of that, it could be a browser issue. The browser may need an update or she may just need to clear her cache and cookies. It's hard to say but it may be more helpful for the student to reach out to Canvas Support as they would be able to try and see what she's seeing. 

View solution in original post

kmather
Community Explorer
Author

HI, 

Thank you for your suggestions, I did suggest them to the student but after an additions conversation with both her and the instructor I discovered what the problem was. It involved a third party app that was not syncing properly for some reason, once the  instructor forced a sync the student could see her grades. 

kathy

View solution in original post

0 Likes