Students unable to see feedback on some Classic Quiz questions

Jump to solution
Strumpel
Community Member

Is there a glitch with having "correct answer comments" and "wrong answer comments" sometimes not showing up after students have completed a classic quiz in Canvas? The quiz settings allow students to view their quiz responses and also the correct answers. The students and I can see the feedback for all the other questions, so I'm pretty confident the settings are correct.

The problem is that occasionally, there's 1-2 questions that are missing the feedback.

I've double-checked the questions with the missing feedback, but can't figure out why the feedback doesn't show up. They all have "correct" and "wrong answer" comments (which wasn't changed before or after the quiz). And it's not consistently one type of question: One of the questions is a "matching" question, one is a "multiple answer", and one is a "multiple dropdown" question.

I've racked my brain, but can't figure out how to solve this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
nmbucklein
Instructure
Instructure

Hi @Strumpel 

We do not have any open tickets for this kind of behavior, however that does not mean it is not happening! Most issues like this are browser related, so you could have your students follow the steps in these guides: How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac? How do I clear my browser cache on a PC? 

If that does not solve the issue, I would recommend contacting our Support team: How do I contact Canvas Support? 

View solution in original post

0 Likes