Subject are only ghost blocks....won't load on any computer at home or away from school. I am unable to access my courses or assignments.

Jump to solution
KamrynAllen
Community Novice

Please help with my account.  I am unable to get my classes to load on any computer away from my high school ( Canyon View High School).  This has been going on for over a month and I am having a hard time keeping up with assignments when I can only access them at school and cannot do my homework. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @KamrynAllen ...

So sorry to hear you are having difficulties accessing your course(s) at Canyon View High School within their Canvas environment.  While we cannot help with getting access to specific courses (this would be something you'd need to talk with Canyon View's Canvas administrators about), there are some general troubleshooting things you can try:

• Make sure that you are using an up-to-date web browser.  You'll want to try using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when navigating around Canvas...as those two browsers seem to work well with Canvas.  Also, be sure to check out What are the browser and computer requirements for Instructure products? ... because this Guide has an automatic browser check right within the Guide that will let you know if your browser meets the requirements for Canvas.
  • Try clearing your browser's cache/history.  After you do this, close your browser, and then re-start your browser.  Log back in to Canvas, and see if things are better.
  • You may need to reach out to Canvas Support to see if they have any other suggestions to get your courses to show up correctly.  They wouldn't be able to help you get enrolled in your courses, per se, but you might be able to get some technical support from them.  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?
  • And finally, check with your Canvas administrator(s) at your school to see if they can offer up any help to you.

I hope some or all of these things might be of help to you.  Keep us posted....thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes