Team/Group Submissions from one person need to also populate to the other team/group members.

Jump to solution
LyndaElaine
Community Member

I teach Science Literacy 101 and the class is divided into recitation groups, with each recitation group further divided into student teams. 

For team related work, one team member is responsible for uploading the team work into Canvas under their name. I need that submission to also populate to each team member in the same team. 

I have teams created already through the people page. How do I have Canvas populate the submission to each team member? 

The previous person who was responsible for all of the behind the scenes setting up of this course is gone and no one seems to know how to do this. I am sure it is very simple, just a check box somewhere but I can't find it, probably because I am using the wrong terminology. 

Thanks, 

Lynda Elaine

University of Nebraska Lincoln

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
DrNufer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Creating the groups in the Peoples tab is the first step.  On the assignment page there's a portion called Group Assignment.  You want to check the box "This is a Group Assignment".  You'll then either want to select the group from the dropdown menu, or you also have the option to create a new group category.  

2022-08-29_12-40-50.jpg

View solution in original post