cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VanessaRoss

Unable to Edit Headers

I have a teacher that is unable to edit any of the headers in Canvas suddenly. When she clicks on the 3 buttons, it just redirects to the top of the page.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@VanessaRoss -

Is this on the header lines in Modules?  If not what headers are you talking about?

0 Kudos

Yes, the module headers and any headers that might be found within a module.

0 Kudos

@VanessaRoss -

thanks.  I do not see that issue with my courses.  Just out of curiosity how many modules and headers within modules are there?  Another thought that may or may not be the issue - is the teacher using any script blockers in their browser?

Also, have the teacher try a different browser to see if the issues exists in the different browser.  If it does not, then it is a browser issue for some reason.  It would also be nice to know what browser is causing the issue - especially if the problem does not exist in a different browser.

My test was done on Chrome

0 Kudos

We verified that Chrome is being used. There can be up to 30 headers within a module. This comes from a master course, and no other teachers are experiencing this. I will for sure have her look at script blockers!

0 Kudos

@VanessaRoss 

have them try firefox or edge as well.  i have a course with about 12 modules and within those modules 3 or 4 additional headers and I do not have the issue.

Ron

0 Kudos