cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmwarren
Community Participant

cK-12 error message

Jump to solution

Students keep getting messages like the one below or that the teacher has to turn on grading.  I don't know why this is happening now. This didn't occur 1st semester.

Ck12error.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cmwarren
Community Participant

Unfortunately, no.  I thought it occurred because I didn't assign to each class separately (our LMS is Canvas), but I still had students say that they get error messages.

The only thing that seems to work is when they get the error message, open a new tab, go back to cK-12 and it then allows them to turn it in. It seems to be working for the most part. But it would be nice to be able to use it normally and not have to do the extra step.

Good luck and let me know if it works for you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @cmwarren ...

While I have never used CK-12 myself, I do know that it can be integrated with Canvas.  See the CK-12 info page on the EduAppCenter.  Since the screen shot that you shared with your question does not appear to be a part of the Canvas interface, I would recommend that you reach out directly to CK-12 technical support ... as they would be the best ones to help troubleshoot this issue with you...since it is their product.  There is a Support e-mail address listed on the page that I linked to.  I also found this help page for you off of the CK-12 home page: Help Center.

I hope this info will be of help to you.  Good luck!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

cmwarren
Community Participant

No I still have students getting error messages.

@cmwarren ...

Sorry to hear this.  Did you try reading out to the CK-12 tech support folks as I had previously suggested?

cmwarren
Community Participant

Yes, I did, but I have not received any response yet.

silja_paymer
Community Member

Any luck? My students are getting this same error.

cmwarren
Community Participant

Unfortunately, no.  I thought it occurred because I didn't assign to each class separately (our LMS is Canvas), but I still had students say that they get error messages.

The only thing that seems to work is when they get the error message, open a new tab, go back to cK-12 and it then allows them to turn it in. It seems to be working for the most part. But it would be nice to be able to use it normally and not have to do the extra step.

Good luck and let me know if it works for you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos