from Discussion/

Jump to solution
AbduMohammed
Community Member

Ideas /Topics/ From Discussion/

1 "What are the Factors Affecting the african entrepreneurs to meet global market "the idea launched from Quest Fellow"

From my perspective there are many  factors affecting African entrepreneurs to join the global market .

1 Governmental policy bottlenecks and government Bureaucracy

2 lack skilled or masters entrepreneurial mindset and attitude

3 Lack of financial access and shortage of initial capital

4 lacke digital infrastructure and supports 

5 Lacke interest entrepreneurship accelerating centers,the i mentioned are the core of the question but also in africa the corruption and lacke inclusion womens and youths are the major above these so that it mean i agree that my peers they mentions and i would like add my perspective on the issues.

2 what Mean Entrepreneurship Leadership ( launched by ) it is talking maney on these issues and i was adding my reflection ,for to add my idea above that ,entrepreneurship and leaderships are the same and different things with out strong committed leadership ,it is no achieved entrepreneurship and with out entrepreneurial mindset it not full success of leadership ,you know all leaders in the world they have entrepreneurial mindset.

3 The Fourth Industrial Revolutions

("launched quest fellow my peer ) the industrial revolution transform the world in high speed capacity and the role of these Transformation Creat wealth and many entrepreneurs access the opportunity to change their idea to reality,when the telecommunication expand in the world the information and industrial culture expansion increased in all around the world.the manicured and products growth creat and expand the work culture and new dynamics in the nations around the world  ,what i understand in this concept the industrial expansion in the world starts 17th -continued ny digital connecting in one planet one village with a second at this time the entrepreneurship science perfectly increase and grow in hand to hande to the industrial revolution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @AbduMohammed ...

It looks like you meant to post this reply in your Canvas course instead of here in the global Canvas Community website.  This Community site is not your course, and so your instructor and other classmates would not see your reply here.  I would suggest you review this short video tutorial on how to use Discussion topics in your course:

Discussions Overview (Students)

While we cannot answer specifics about the course content, if you have other general questions about how Discussion topics work in Canvas, we can try to help answer those.  Also, reach out to your instructor if you have other questions about the requirements for your replies to those Discussion topics.  See this Guide on how to contact your instructor:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck with your course work!

View solution in original post

0 Likes