how do students view comments in SpeedGrader?

Jump to solution
SPENGELLY
Community Member

I have made comments for students about their work in SpeedGrader in the comments section and throughout using the dot marker.. However students are telling me they can't see their comments.

How can they view these please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @SPENGELLY -

Feel free to share these resources with your students:

How do I view assignment comments from my instructor? How do I view annotation feedback comments from my instructor directly in my assignment submission? How do I view assignment comments from my instructor in the Student app on my iOS device? 

I hope these resources help! Let the Community know if you or your students have any other questions. We'll do our best to connect you to the information you need.

View solution in original post

Hi there, @CharlesRobin ...

Yes, the "Additional Comments" text box and under each quiz question and the "Add a Comment" text box that appears at the right side of the SpeedGrader are both different.  As you might have guessed, the "Additional Comments" text box under each question is to add specific comments for a particular question you want to provide feedback on for a given student.  However, the "Add a Comment" box on the right side of the SpeedGrader is more for overall comments on the quiz that you are grading for the student.  From a student perspective, he/she can go to the "Grades" page, find and click on the name of the quiz, and he/she should (hopefully) be able to cycle through the quiz questions and see both the individual question feedback as well as the overall feedback.  This, over course, also assumes that you have configured the quiz to allow your students to see feedback or not...which is all set up via the "Edit" screen of your quiz.

Hopefully this helps to clear things up.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes