inloggning

Jump to solution
LinaKarim
Community Member

hej jag kan inte logga in i Canvas med min inloggning , kan ni hjälpa ? kursen startar nästa vecka , jag hoppas ni kan hjälpa så fort som möjligt. mvh

Translation from Google Translate

Subject: login

Body: hi I can not log in to Canvas with my login, can you help? the course starts next week, I hope you can help as soon as possible. Sincerely

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @LinaKarim ...

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to help you with getting logged in to your school's Canvas environment.  The vast majority of Canvas Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your courses.  The best option for you is to speak with someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning or eLearning department.  You might also try reaching out to your instructor to see if he/she can provide some direction for you.  I tried searching your school's website to see if I could find any information for you.  I found this page, but I'm not sure if it will be of help or not: Studentportalen - Högskolan i Skövde.

Good luck to you.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Thanks!

View solution in original post