Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
katiehamilton
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @em668 !

Although the information you have provided is limited, it sounds like you would like to be able to talk to your colleagues through Canvas. 

The best way to talk to your colleagues through Canvas would be to use our Canvas InboxHow do I use the Inbox as an instructor? 

There is a catch to this, which would be that both you and your colleague must be actively enrolled in the same course for you to be able to message each other through the Canvas Inbox.

If you would like to see expansions made to our Canvas Inbox, I would recommend creating an Idea in our Community How do I create a new idea conversation in the Instructure Community? 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
katiehamilton
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @em668 !

Although the information you have provided is limited, it sounds like you would like to be able to talk to your colleagues through Canvas. 

The best way to talk to your colleagues through Canvas would be to use our Canvas InboxHow do I use the Inbox as an instructor? 

There is a catch to this, which would be that both you and your colleague must be actively enrolled in the same course for you to be able to message each other through the Canvas Inbox.

If you would like to see expansions made to our Canvas Inbox, I would recommend creating an Idea in our Community How do I create a new idea conversation in the Instructure Community? 

Hello

I'm new to canvas and I don't know how to use it very well I need to talk

to colleagues, in the same course and in my group I don't know-how.

Many thanks

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@em668 ...

Are you a student or an instructor?  That will help determine the kinds of resources that we can provide to you.  If you are a student, you might also want to reach out to your instructor using the information in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

em668

Hello, I'm a student