AnneNoble-Custe
Community Member

A few questions: for the FREE version of Canvas for my MSLxD degree

How do I print all of the analytics from my module after implementation?

Why doesn't the new analytics button work? This is the message I get.

"This user has an inactive enrollment status or a deleted status. We cannot show data for this user in New Analytics."

I am not doing an entire class, just a one-hour module for the implementation of my capstone for graduation.

How can I ensure all the learners took all of the modules quizzes before learners are dismissed; I only have one shot at this for data.

Last question, I am deleting all of the friends I asked to work through the module, I am on the list as a teacher and a student with 64 minutes of testing and screen time. If I delete myself will it screw me? Do I need to stay in the system at least as the teacher? If so,

How can I reset my module time? I can not have it interfere with data for my study.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
ProfessorBeyrer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Based on the Canvas Guides document on viewing and downloading reports in New Analytics, the best answer to all of your questions is to download those reports and then strip out the data from your helpful friends (and your work as a student too). As far as whether your actual students completed quizzes, you can see that on the Grades page and export those as well (details in a Canvas Guides document on exporting grades).

View solution in original post