Morgan0102
Community Member

how do I access my assignments

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Solutions
nwilson7
Community Champion

@Morgan0102 This is a question best asked to the instructor of the course or your school.  This is a community of fellow Canvas users all over the world and we do not have access to your school's Canvas system to see how the instructor setup the course.

In general, there should (although an instructor may block this) be a button in the course labeled "Assignments".  Also anything with a due date should appear on the course calendar and on your to-do list.  Again, this really all depends on how the instructor setup the course.

Good luck with World History!

-Nick

View solution in original post

SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

@nwilson7  I would say that there "may" be a button in the course labeled Assignments. It's very common (and I think advisable) for instructors to disable Assignments, Quizzes, and the like from the students' Course Navigation Bar.  Instead, students are directed to click on Modules and then access these items from within each Module. 

@Morgan0102  - I'd suggest that you contact your instructor if you are unsure of how to submit an assignment. Good luck!

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @Morgan0102 ...

Both great replies from @nwilson7 and @SusanNiemeyer here!  I thought I'd combine both of their responses by providing the video tutorials that Nick and Susan referred to:

And, here is a Guide that explains how to use Modules:

Hope this will help a bit.

0 Likes