(Oh em gee...I got to create the tag!)

336515_pastedImage_1.png

InstructureCon 2020

Help Others by Answering Questions!

14 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

How about now?!  It's 2020!  Conference Time!  Woot Woot!  And the Gaylord has blocked the entire week from online reservations.  That place is HUGE!!

Highlighted

Hi, Beth -

Hope the chat starts up soon - I have a new employee going to InstructureCon this year!

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

jkamps@delmar.edu‌, have them join in here now!  We'll just go ahead and start our own party.   And I'm sure others will start joining in soon!

Highlighted

We are bringing someone new this year too! Looking forward to it.

Highlighted
Community Member

This will be my first time - looking forward to getting more information and planning the budget I will need to attend

Highlighted

Hi! We are hoping to send a couple from our institution for the first time this year. When do we get to see an agenda and learn about pricing?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

kelsea.lowery@northark.edu‌, you'll find registration details, including pricing and an agenda, here: https://www.instructure.com/canvas/news/instructurecon 

Highlighted

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

So excited for new attendees kelsea.lowery@northark.edu‌ and jill@amshq.org‌!  Be ready to be spoiled and have the absolute best week...just IMHO. I don't work for Canvas, I promise.  If you have any questions, ask here. We have a bunch of us *cough* old-timers returners *cough* who are super friendly and are happy to help.

Honestly, we just want an excuse to talk about it. It's like summer camp for us. Hence this thread. Can't get enough...