All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in CanvasCon 2020. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Going to Canvascon has always been a highlight of my summer, at least since I went to the first conference back in 2011 that was held up at Snowbird, outside of Salt Lake.  I haven't missed one since then and hope I never do.  As the Canvas world has...

• 6 Likes
  • 14 Replies

Looking for more info.

Community Member
CanvasCon 2020
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My reservation to Gaylord Opryland was just canceled by the resort. When I called to find out what happened, after much phone tree wrangling, they told me the 'group' canceled. Has InstructureCon 2020 IRL been canceled?    InstructureCon 2020‌Join t...

• 6 Likes
  • 9 Replies

Hey I was wondering if there is any chance that the early bird rate may be extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic? My university has put a freeze on all expenses/payments/travel approval before I could get my paperwork submitted.    InstructureCon 20...

Community Coach Community Coach
CanvasCon 2020
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Also, remember to add a banner image. Before publishing, add a...

Community Team Community Team
CanvasCon 2020
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Also, remember to add a banner image. Before publishing, add a...

CanvasCon 2020
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Also, remember to add a banner image. Please leave the colorfu...

CanvasCon 2020
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your blog by changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own reflection. Also, remember to add a banner image. Before publishing, add addition...

CanvasCon 2020
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Will there be a Chat & Charge Lounge and Training Room Bundle this year? That was a good deal last year in Long Beach, and was a nice use of Tuesday morning, with lots of interesting news and some review of other relatively new features.     Instruc...

Community Champion
CanvasCon 2020
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Though I'm a long-time Bbworld/DevCon attendee/presenter, but this will be my first InstCon, and I've only been working with Canvas the last year. What to expect? Any info contrasting experiences between BbWorld and InstCon would be helpful/appreciat...

• 6 Likes
  • 10 Replies

Hello everyone!I can remember a few years ago when instcon was in Keystone how much I appreciated the blog posts of what to expect in the Rockies. Being prepared for altitude sickness and understanding the weather made the trip SO MUCH BETTER for me ...

Community Contributor
CanvasCon 2020
  • 9 Likes
  • 7 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your discussion changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own ideas. Before publishing, add additional tags so your discussion is easier to...

CanvasCon 2020
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2020 space. Start your discussion changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own ideas. Before publishing, add additional tags so your discussion is easier to...

CanvasCon 2020
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When will InstructureCon 2020 speaker proposal submissions begin?   InstructureCon 2020Help Others by Answering Questions!

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Is it too soon to request an InstructureCon 2020 chat?  :smileygrin:(Oh em gee...I got to create the tag!)   InstructureCon 2020Help Others by Answering Questions!

Community Coach Community Coach
CanvasCon 2020
  • 19 Likes
  • 14 Replies

At this time last year, there was a lot more chatter about the dates/locations for InstructureCon19. Now, I know that we knew that Keystone had reached its capacity and the contract was up....or at least that's what I was hearing.Has anyone heard if ...

• 22 Likes
  • 21 Replies