Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Best Coffee in Keystone

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

I don't know about you but my Kumbayawesome runs on caffeinated fuel.  I like my coffee and I plan to drink plenty of it over the next few days.  If you find an especially mean brew, please share.  Post a pic and location.  We'll pick the winner (best coffee and most helpful poster) on Wednesday afternoon.  Let the refreshment begin!

192059_TL_instconGO.png192060_TR_instconGO.png192061_bottom_instconGO.png

Tags (1)
6 Replies
mhurrell_sales
Instructure
Instructure

Definitely give a shout out to Inxpot​ at River Run Village.  Best coffee so far from a self-confessed coffee-snob.

Inxpot definitely has my vote as well. I only had their regular house blend, no special order drink, but it has been the best coffee I have had here so far.

Inxpot has my vote too. I had a mocha java brew. It was delicious.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

I made it to Inxpot this morning. It was a quick walk from the River Run shuttle stop. The baristas were awesome! I had the blackberry and coconut iced latte, and it was delicious.

Adrienne_J_Gaut
Community Champion

Best coffee in Keystone? I agree with Inxspot in River Run. Uses Vail Coffee Roasters.

Best coffee in the area? Go over to Frisco - Rocky Mountain Coffee Roasters - on Main St. Bus ride or 15 minutes over Dillon Dam.

Cold brew iced coffee and over 2 dozen freshly roasted varieties. They do pour overs if you want to try a cup.

Cn1Mvb8VYAAlwK_.jpg

lydia

The hype is justified... Inxpot is great. Really good coffee (tea, food, etc), fair prices, generous sizes, and friendly folks. It's a nice atmosphere with room to work. There are a few shelves with books for sale; I spied some good reads!