cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer

Is there an app for the conference?

Jump to solution

I was wondering if there was an app I can download like Guidebook, for the conference?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Learner II

There is, you can download the app for iOS or Android.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

There is, you can download the app for iOS or Android.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I have been trying to download the app and when trying to launch, it sits at a 'Loading' phase. This has been running for over 10 minutes now and seems to be getting no where. This is for an iphone 6.

Highlighted

jchavarie@stgeorges.bc.ca​, I didn't experience this, and I downloaded the app on an (ancient!) iPhone 5. But try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, because I see that a new update was released just this morning.

Highlighted

Just tried that - no luck!

Highlighted
Surveyor

I successfully loaded the app to my device but it wants me to log in to Canvas and is not recognizing our SAML authentication; says that it can't figure out the URL. I am currently logged in on the Canvas app as well as the browser but the InstructureCon app is not seeing my campus URL. Is anyone else experiencing InstructureCon app syncing their schedule?

Thanks for the help.

Patricia Wade

Highlighted

Yes, pwade2@shoreline.edu​, I'm having the same problem. I had to create a separate set of credentials to access the app, but after I logged into the app using my new credentials, the app isn't picking up my Canvas authentication. Please have a look at the discussion over at How do you create a personalized schedule

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue. I also deleted and re-downloaded it to my iPhone 5 and all I get is a loading screen.