Post-InstructureCon nostalgia

DrNufer
Community Coach
Community Coach

This really is not related to InstructureCon, but it is worth sharing with my Canvas friends.  As it worked out, between the strange shuttle scheduling and mechanical delays, I waited for 5 hours at my gate as I returned home from Keystone.  I definitely had work to do, so I actually didn't mind the legroom as I waited to board.  I really got to know Terminal B and gate 26.

Incidentally, I had a layover this last week in Denver and I walked right past my InstructureCon gate.  I snapped the above photo and sent it to my wife.  It actually was fun to walk by, as when I initially camped out at that gate I was still in my euphoric post-InstructureCon trance.  We thought it was a funny coincidence.

Fast forward a few days and I was on my way home.  I again passed through Denver, but this time it wasn't just a stroll through the airport.  I actually had a legitimate 5 hour layover.  So I planted myself squarely in gate B25, right next to my InstructureCon gate, and waited for my flight. 

I have never paid much attention to the Denver airport other than I try to admire the interesting spiky tent (which I learned from my shuttle driver represents the main peaks of the Colorado Rockies).  I think forever now I will think of InstructureCon when I pass through Terminal B. 

Okay, back to work.