Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ewilson
Community Member

What is the dress

Jump to solution

Hi there....
just to be sure, what is the dress policy for the conference?   Causal, semi-casual???  - Eric

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ewilson , whatever you're comfortable wearing! The last three conferences I saw people wearing khaki's and others in t-shirts and shorts! I'd say it's an anything goes type of conference and most Instructure employees will be wearing jeans and a Canvas t-shirt.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ewilson , whatever you're comfortable wearing! The last three conferences I saw people wearing khaki's and others in t-shirts and shorts! I'd say it's an anything goes type of conference and most Instructure employees will be wearing jeans and a Canvas t-shirt.

View solution in original post

jordan
Community Champion

uniforms_boy_scout1.jpgI think Kona is spot on with the guidance on dress!

Regarding dress you might also consider the activities. Think of the theme. It's a summer camp theme this year. We often have events and dancing or other ways to strut your themed apparel. Even if you pack light, you'll probably get a shirt or two, from Instructure, that you can wear at the conference!

Evening movies can be chilly so be sure to bring a jacket. And, we are in the rockies, so you never know when a snow storm might come, in the middle of Summer.

Take advice from the boy-scouts and...

BE PREPARED!