All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I am pretty sure I have found the star of this film this morning at Instructurecon:

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The best part of camp is the warmth of knowledge learned and friendships forged. But on a cold night, this may warm your body, if not your soul. Be the first to post a picture of yourself warming up!

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Great experience at Community Table at Instructure.Con  stefaniesanders​ is awesome as she shared with me the information on Canvas FastTrack Series​, which is an instructor's next step after mastering the how-tos of Canvas.  Stefanie also shared wit...

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Challenge your mind by playing with a heavyweight material that looks like a handcuffs. Send a picture of the thing I'm talking about and you'll be the winner! instructurecon16​

• 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I came a day early and this enabled me to get the lay of the land.  Spent the morning visiting the different tents.  Great training in each one and learned all about the Community.  Amazing tools such as tutorial documentations and videos in the Comm...

• 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Enjoying visiting all the tents this first day.  I'm getting great one on one instructions.  This is well worth your time.  I'm a new user in Canvas and they are helping me get a jumpstart on the school year!

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Arrived Monday. Shuttle ride might have been long but the views were great. Drove through the famous tunnel and saw several waterfalls.InstructureCon checkin and swag grabbed before exploring the area. Area suttle drivers have been very nice with pi...

• 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Shout out to the Canvas Essential HED morning sessionLink to the following for the details or read below.PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS (instcon16) You may be a newbie to Canvas, but you're no stranger to teaching and learning. This hands-on workshop provid...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Pandas like to mountain bike just like people--panda however, can sometimes reach spots humans can't. Post a picture of a mountain biking panda.

• 5 Likes
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

>> I wanna be the very best>> Like no one ever was>> to collect them is my real test>> to save them is my cause>>>>I will travel across the 'Con>>Searching far and wide>>Dropout Detective buttons>>that I can wear with pride--- Sung to the tune of Pok...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can spouses attend the evening activities? If so, how do we pay for their meals and such?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Walking to Lakeside Village from my abode this morning

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

A much better pic of the Lake Panda.

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016