All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Just trying to plan my adventure in Kumbayah land.

• 7 Likes
  • 8 Replies

Is the conference agenda available for the upcoming InstructureCon Conference?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

​​​​​

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does UnCon have a day yet? Is it going to be Tuesday, July 19th?[My office is about to start processing summer travel requests and making changes afterwards is kind of a no-no.]

• 7 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Trying to plan out travel for the conference - when does it wrap up on the 21st?  Mid-day? Evening?

• 5 Likes
  • 2 Replies

​​​​​

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

KEYSTONE ACTIVITIES & DININGFor information, please contact Keystone Activities & Dining at 1-800-354-4386 or extension 4386 from your room.CANCELLATION & GUARANTEE POLICY for all activities unless otherwise noted. Bookings cancelled within 7 days of...

InstructureCon 2016
  • 5 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Are meals included with the conference proceedings, or is everyone on their own except for dinner?

• 5 Likes
  • 2 Replies

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSHow much are tickets and do you have a family pass?What can my family do there and will there be places for them to eat?What child-care options are available at Keystone?What is the best way to get from the airport and how l...

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does anyone have a sense of when the pre-conference session information will be posted?Or, where is it if I missed it?  Thanks!--mikeKeene State College

• 8 Likes
  • 4 Replies

When will breakouts be announced?

• 7 Likes
  • 7 Replies

trying to figure out where to stay, this info would be helpful.

• 5 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I submitted a proposal on Friday for the upcoming conference. However, after I hit submit form the end page said I would be notified of my proposal submission in February 2015 and I also didn't get any kind of email confirmation. I followed the form ...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to find detailed information on the condos.  Specifically whether each bedroom has it's own bathroom.  We're bringing four people to the conference, and I like the idea of sharing one abode, but we are a mixed ge...

• 5 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Trying to plan things out - I probably want to bring husband and 5 year old girl.  Anyone else bringing family?  She is an only child and would love to be around some other kids at some point during the week!

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2016
  • 10 Likes
  • 28 Replies

ProctorU would like to participate again in 2016 as an exhibitor or sponsor.Is a prospectus available?Bell WoodsContract Coordinator(205) 623-5599bwoods@proctoru.com

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Will there be the usual development hack night this year? As an open-source Canvas site, it's one of the biggest reasons I attend Instructurecon, and I'd hate to see it go away now that we're not in Instructure's back yard.

• 11 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We submitted proposals for the conference. Is it wise to proceed with registration before hearing about proposal status or should we wait? Thanks!

• 10 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Although I'm sure the final schedule is a few months away, can anyone provide a rough outline of when activities will begin on July 19, and end on July 21? This will help me determine which dates to make my flight/hotel arrangements for. Thanks!

• 11 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Is the hotel sign up button supposed to be working?  Thanks!  InstructureCon 2016 - KumbayAwesome | Canvas

• 5 Likes
  • 11 Replies

Thinking of bringing the family but I don't see how much (or if they offer) meal only tickets for non-conference attendees.

• 8 Likes
  • 8 Replies

The link to the hotel information is not working. Does any one have a contact number for the hotels and the stay options?Thank you

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi there - I am in Australia and have not attended before. Are any of you who have been before able to share with me the learning highlights of previous InstrucureCons? What have been the best presentations and why? Thanks

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 9 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Super excited about InstructureCon16! Where will the sessions and keynote take place?  I would love to see a map or at least know which housing options are closest.

• 10 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is shared condo the only option or are there single hotel rooms?

• 8 Likes
  • 9 Replies

​​​​In order for your submission to be considered, we also need to receive a completed Consent and Release Form.  To avoid sabotaging your proposal, please complete the form and send it to rmayfield@instructure.com with your name in the subject line.

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For those of us who missed InstCon UnCon 2015 could you tell us:How it was setupWhat type of things were discussed

• 5 Likes
  • 2 Replies

The unconference that took place at InstructureCon 2015 was an experiment in participant-driven, self-organized conferencing and dialogue. Inspired by the student-cented learning theme of the conference, the unconference offered attendees the opportu...

• 10 Likes
  • 11 Replies