cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

How do I request special dietary needs?

Jump to solution

I am a diabetic and really struggled with the food at last year's event. I eat a very low carb diet and wondered if there will be food for those with special dietary needs?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

orwinr‌, I checked with our awesome Events Team, and they said that we will try to accommodate all needs, and that there will be a variety of food options from which you can pick and choose so as to best suit your needs. There will also be a special area where you can speak to a chef and request something special to be made. I look forward to seeing you there!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Randy!

On your instructurecon paperless ticket at the bottom, it says "for questions for feedback, please contact the organizer at instructurecon@instructure.com . Have you tried contacting them to see if they can help with the dietary needs? Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

orwinr‌, I checked with our awesome Events Team, and they said that we will try to accommodate all needs, and that there will be a variety of food options from which you can pick and choose so as to best suit your needs. There will also be a special area where you can speak to a chef and request something special to be made. I look forward to seeing you there!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks, stefaniesanders! It would be great if there was some way to know this stuff in advance. I haven't been able to find anything about this process published anywhere. I am sure there are others in the same situation. I look forward to seeing you as well, assuming our paths cross 🙂

Highlighted

orwinr, Deactivated user‌'s advice to use the "contact the organizer" email method should work for requests others might have.

Top Kudoed Authors