Learning Analytics for an Ecosystem of Learning Applications

lfeng1
Community Participant

In the category of better late than never, here are the slides from my presentation at InstCon this year!  It was so exciting to be able to present this year as a partner and it was great to connect so many of my former Instructure co-workers!

I co-presented with Tom Speyer from Wiley Publishing, and the work they are doing to collect and analyze data from multiple sources (including Canvas Data and Canvas Live Events) is very interesting.  We have learned so much already and I'm sure there will be more to share as things progress.

Here's the description of our session, which was held in the Partner Hall (an excellently organized venue this year, in my opinion):  

Unicon Partner Spotlight: Working with Wiley on Learning Analytics for an Ecosystem of Learning Applications

Please join us as we describe how we have worked with one of our customers, John Wiley & Sons, to bring data together across multiple learning applications, forming a coherent set of insights.  Our presentation will also include examples of data visualizations using learning data from Canvas as well as other sources in the ecosystem.

Please feel free to comment here or hit me up with questions!

Best,

Linda