cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

Programs! Get Your Programs!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; step right up and get ready for the greatest educational conference on Earth!

Last year I made a handy printable schedule that seemed to be very popular. I figured there may still be a few relics like myself that like the paper for panning out the day. So with out further ado, I present the unofficial InstuctureCarn 2018 Program. Get it while it's hot. 

Unofficial InstructureCarn 2018 Program - Updated on 7/19/18  w/ session changes.

Unofficial InstructureCarn 2018 Schedule - Updated w/ Main Tent Location & updated Hack Night location on 7/16/18

As always, feel free to reach out to a fellow C.A.R.N.I.E.S.* if you need for info.

Note: I'll will try and keep this updated over the coming weeks in case of any last minute changes.

*Canvas Acrobats Reciprocating Nice Intelligence Each Second 

32 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

You Sir are awesome and have won the Internet for the day! Thank you!!

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

mjennings@uab.edu - I will admit, I was anxiously awaiting this! Look for a badge (and maybe some points) coming your way soon!

Highlighted
Learner II

280355_make-me-blush.gif

Highlighted
Learner II

Just realized that I didn't add the schedule like I had last year as well. This has been update.

Here it is if you missed it up top.

Unofficial InstructureCarn 2018 Schedule

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Thanks, mjennings@uab.edu I was hoping you would do this again for those of who like to see the agenda at a glance, write in the margins and print in a font size that even old fools like myself can read!

You rock!

Kelley

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Last year I often wasn't able to get the app to work so without the paper copy of the schedule I would have been in serious trouble! I even downloaded it to my phone so I could refer to it there (with or without Internet access!). 🙂

Highlighted
Learner II

Well kelley.meeusen@cptc.edu & kona@richland.edu I am always glad to know that my OCD compulsions for organizing & planning can benefit some.‌

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

You can rest assured that kona@richland.edu‌ and I completely understand OCD!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I image more than just "some." I think more people than you'd guess would appreciate having the pdf option. Even if they don't print it, I find it easier to view on my computer than the regular program/schedule.