cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer II

What activities are free during our stay at Keystone?

Jump to solution

So like several others I know, I am bringing my family. I was wondering which activities are included in our stay. Just looking at the resort website, most of the things have a cost under normal circumstances.

I think I heard from last year that the paddle boats in Lakeside Village were no charge and the For Spies Like You blog post mentioned that Bike rentals were free.

I am not trying to be cheap, but I don't want to go in and pay for something like gondola rides or mini golf (both included in Park City InstructureCons) if it is already covered.

So does can anyone help clarify on the things that are include?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

michelle@ou.edu, I don't know what is planned for this year, but I wrote a blog post about last year's experience: I've heard of "hot yoga," but "cold yoga" is a new one on me. I suggest that if you're looking for details about this event you use the Contact the Organizer form link at the bottom of the Bizzabo event page here: Mission: InstructureCon 0017 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Adventurer

Last year there were paddle boats, kayaks, and bicycles that were free but not much else from what I saw.  I'm also looking for fairly inexpensive things like yoga and such while there and hoping someone from Canvas has some real insight into how we can be active, what's included by Canvas, etc..!   I see yoga on the schedule but someone said it was stand up yoga? but never saw clarity on what the heck that means! 

Surveyor

While you have to pay for the gondolas, I would highly recommend them.  The views from the top are rather breathtaking.  We went up Thursday after the last session before the hoedown last year, and even though it was cloudy and raining a bit it was still a great experience.

It doesn't really do it justice, but this is what I got from my phone camera:

Keystone

This was very helpful, she had just mentioned it was standing on a tweet and I was like "huh?"  Thanks!

michelle@ou.edu, I don't know what is planned for this year, but I wrote a blog post about last year's experience: I've heard of "hot yoga," but "cold yoga" is a new one on me. I suggest that if you're looking for details about this event you use the Contact the Organizer form link at the bottom of the Bizzabo event page here: Mission: InstructureCon 0017 

View solution in original post

Thanks for posting that, Deactivated user‌! I started composing my reply to Michelle over an hour ago but then got distracted...you know how that goes...  :smileysilly:

I definitely do! Smiley Happy 

Standing Yoga_

These people appear to be standing and doing yoga....

As far as things to do in Keystone, I did find this: http://www.keystoneresort.com/~/media/Keystone/Files/Activities_Dining_Planner.pdf 

Community Coach
Community Coach

Check out the Kidtopia stuff found here - Keystone Kidtopia - Fun for the Whole Family | KeystoneResort.com 

I found some free and low cost kid and family activities that sounded fun. 🙂