Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Still need a room for InstCon 18?

Jump to solution

We decided last minute to bring the family to #InstCon18 (yay!) and found an awesome two bedroom condo still available (double yay!), but now I have a great hotel room at Keystone Lodge and Spa (two queens!) that I would like to transfer to someone else so I don't lose my $100 deposit. The rate is great (I booked super early,) about $850 total for Monday-Thursday nights. The location of the hotel is super, too! This is an awesome opportunity for someone to snag a last minute room. 

Anyone looking? Buzz me here, or find me on Twitter @DarnGoodReads 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Room is claimed! Thanks for all the help. See you in CO! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

lgdarnay@pike.k12.in.us, I shared this info on twitter and hopefully you’ll find someone who needs a room. 🙂

It’s also very cool that you’re bringing your family! I’m also bringing the family along - me, hubby, kiddos, and Grandma (babysitter). The conference is such a great time and it’s even more fun when you can share it with your family! Are you driving or flying out?

Kona

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for sharing, kona@richland.edu!

We are flying out from Indy, and we have a family bestie who lives in Denver joining us for the week, too. They’re excited about taking the 8yo on the Breckinridge Alpine Slide one of the days! I’m hoping there are some other kids my son’s age to play with at the evening activities. See you soon! 

Lena

Highlighted

My oldest daughter is 6.5 (youngest is almost 23 months) and it's her 5 year attending InstCon. She always LOVES the evening activities (her first concert at 1.5 years was MC Hammer at InstCon 2013) and they are a ton of fun for kids of all ages! We'll definitely be around in the evenings so maybe we'll run into each other and the kids can play! 🙂

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Room is claimed! Thanks for all the help. See you in CO! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Yay! Glad you were able to find someone who could use it!