cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

who can make corrections to the agenda?

Jump to solution

I found an error on one of our presentations and need to add presenters to the agenda. Who can do this for us? Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

robin.bartoletti@unthsc.edu‌, when you navigate to the agenda Agenda - Day 1 | InstructureCarn 2018 and scroll down, you'll see a Contact the organizer button at the very bottom. Use the web form to submit your request for changes—and if you don't get a prompt response, let us know so we can take additional steps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

robin.bartoletti@unthsc.edu‌, when you navigate to the agenda Agenda - Day 1 | InstructureCarn 2018 and scroll down, you'll see a Contact the organizer button at the very bottom. Use the web form to submit your request for changes—and if you don't get a prompt response, let us know so we can take additional steps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

robin.bartoletti@unthsc.edu, isn’t there a place to do stuff like this in the Presenter resource site? I know I was able to tweak wording and add presenter information from there. Otherwise you might want to contact Brendan, he’s the one you’ve probably been getting emails from about presenter type stuff. 🙂

Kona

Highlighted

Thank you Stephanie!

Highlighted
Community Member

Good idea, Kona - I am looking for that site now.

Highlighted

robin.bartoletti@unthsc.edu, were you able to get this resolved?

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi robin.bartoletti@unthsc.edu,

I'm going to assume that you were able to resolve this.  If not, please let us know so we can help.