The Learnin' Safari eduSurf Guide

mjennings
Community Coach
Community Coach

309818_Divider5.png

Dudes, dudettes and all those that are a bit retro while in the EdTech world...,

I would like to present the 2019 Unofficial InstructureCon EduSurf Schedule! I have been working hard to bring together the best low tech resource for InstructureCon. This year I have added a schedule by room to give a slightly different way to interact with the schedule. I know the tides move swift so I will try and keep these up-to-date weekly in case of any changes.

2019 Unofficial InstructureCon eduSurf Session Schedule.pdf - Google Drive (FINAL Update on 7/5/19)

2019 Unofficial InstructureCon Schedule Overview.pdf - Google Drive (Updated on 6/28/19)

2019 Unofficial InstructureCon Schedule by Room.pdf - Google Drive (FINAL Update on 7/5/19)

As an added bonus since we are moving from the mountains to the shore, I have made a “#InstCon2019 - California Bound” playlist in Spotify. If anyone has any other song additions, just add it in the comments below and I will get it added. Also if someone wants to build out this playlist on another platform, I welcome the opportunity to help make this the best InstCon yet!

310138_Playlist-Cover_spotify.jpg

#InstCon2019 - California Bound on Spotify 

For any InstCon newbies feel free to reach out to the S.I.C.K.* community members lurking around here, they are always ready to help.

*Spectacularly Intelligent Canvas Kook

309819_Blog Postcard - Blog Icon 1.png

InstructureCon 2019

Read More Reflection Blogs